Journaling has been my best friend.
Journaling has been my mirror and my mentor.
It’s been my muse, my vehicle for my inner journey.
In essence, it’s been a critical partner in my growth and sanity.
Here’s how it works for me,
- The Puzzle – When I’m confused and am not sure of what I’m thinking or feeling, it’s a safe place for me to mind map, yes, map my mind. I love the creative nature of this!
- Safe Haven – When I’m embarrassed or ashamed of my thoughts, feelings or failures, I write them down and non-judgmentally look at them. It took years to get to the non-judgmental part and now journaling is my safe haven.
- Exploration – I explore my thoughts and feelings. ‘Where did that come from?’ is one of my common responses while journaling.
- Emotions – I’ve learned how vulnerable I am, how fearful I am, and how to laugh at myself. Journaling also helps me cry.
- Strength – And I’ve learned how to be stronger, and most of all, clearer.
This is where I have seen ‘Courage requires Clarity ‘ in action, over and over again.
Journaling has helped me self-change.
I’m learning that all change is self-change.
And there is joy in that journey.
Imagine Your Journaling Journey …
- that leads you into self awareness, self acceptance and self enjoyment
- where you are the main character, the ONE place where it can be all about you
- where it’s safe and supportive around your thoughts, feelings, needs
- where you can look at things with calm and confidence
- where you can look at things differently, blow it up and imagine
- that can bring about changes in your work life that really matter
- that impact how you experience work, life, everything…
Do you journal now?
Isn’t it a life saver?